SAP Business Systems Analyst- 2 year contract in Galway
This SAP Business Systems Analyst role is an exciting new opportunity with our key client in Galway city. It is a 24 month self-employed contract role.
* Provide support to our client's SAP business user community.
* Analyze business requirements, operational processes, and data relationships/configurations to sustain operations, align processes across business units/geographies, and develop solutions to complex problems.
* Communicate with numerous functional areas and define business requirements related to technology.
* Facilitate process development and improvement activities.
MAIN JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Work independently with end-users and business partners to assess SAP system issues and work to address problems / issues and document solutions provided.
* Work with end-users and business partners to assess the business customer requirements, match these requirements to objectives and guide them to the applicable processes and products including developing specifications and enhancements that will achieve the customers and business goals.
* Develop solutions to a variety of complex problems. May refer to established precedents and policies.
* Create project plans including timelines and milestones and track progress.
* Communication planning, information distribution, performance reporting, and administrative closure.
* Ensure proper validation documentation is created for all projects (i.e. System Development Validation Life Cycle Methodology (SDVLC)).
* Serve as a subject matter expert to other IT groups.
* Ensure that the systems and the information on them are protected in accordance with our client's Information Protection Policies and Standards, as well as best Information Protection practices.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
* Degree level qualification, with 3-4 minimum years SAP Experience in the areas of PP,MM,QM,PM and some exposure to WM and advantage.
* Strong understanding of manufacturing and production activities in GMP regulated industry
* Detailed knowledge of SAP system methodologies and integration with modules to enable assessment of changes and potential impacts to other SAP modules.
* Relevant experience in implementation of new SAP functionality.
* Strong understanding of IT Infrastructure tools, technologies, concepts and nomenclature.
* Detailed knowledge of system methodologies.
* Experience in a medical manufacturing industry would be advantageous
SAP, Business Systems Analyst, BA, IT Business Analyst, Galway
Please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this SAP Business Systems Analyst role to Laura Guiney, IT Recruitment Manager, FRS Recruitment (086-7703751) via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues.