You must enjoy working with new technologies, pushing yourself to the next level and working in a vibrant, agile environment
* 4+ years of experience in software development
* EXperience working on large scale Web applications
* Experience with Bootstrap, Ajax and JQuery beneficial
* Experience with Asp.net and PHP advantageous
* Bachelors Degree in Compuer Science or related field desirable
* Exposure to Content Management Systems such as Wordpress/Joomla preferable
* Experience with testing and testing tools advantageous
* Experience with automation tools such as Grunt or Gulp beneficial
* Strong interest in modern web platforms and technologies
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong experience with software architectures and patterns
This role comes with an attractive salary and an enticing benefits package.
In order to apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV outlining your relevant experience and contact details.
Alternatively to speak in strict confidence or to discuss the other current opportunities for PHP and Frontend Development, call Sharon on 01 5253404, Specialising in PHP and Frontend Development Recruitment.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.