Senior Business Systems Analyst required for leading Cork based client.
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Business Systems Analyst to join established IT Team based in Cork. The IT Team currently support a portfolio of solutions including in-house applications, SAP and infrastructure by working closely with local and global partners to deliver a first class IT service.
Leading a team of 4, the Senior Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for business partnering (finance, IT, HR, Logistics), project management, application management and budget management in a fast paced environment. The Senior Business Systems Analyst will lead a team of 4 who are responsible for all SAP application support and development.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate currently in Cork or looking for a move to Cork to join a leader in their field as they embark on a number of IT upgrades and implementations.
The Senior Business Systems Analyst will:
• Lead effective business partnering relationships between Back Office Functions and the IT department
• Operate as the key primary IT point of contact to business line leadership, representing IT in its services and capabilities
• Act as the business partnering interface with Functional Management Teams with the purpose of defining opportunities, identifying and prioritizing projects
• Foster a strong team environment and lead the back office IT team covering support and development of SAP, in house developed applications, 3rd party applications and license management
• Lead and deliver successful management of scaled IT projects identified for the business
• Provide an effective support service for Back Office business systems
• Management of contracts with 3rd party software suppliers
• Manage the budget for the Back Office team including operational running costs and project costs
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years Business Systems Analysis experience
• Good SAP experience (FI/CO, MM, SD)
• Business Intelligence and/or Data Warehousing experience would be an advantage
• Good Team Lead experience
• A clear understanding of Business Processes and how they integrate across business functions
• A proven track record of successful management of IT projects
• Strong Problem solving skills
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
For a full Job Specification and more details please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People on 087 669 4311 for a confidential discussion.
For all of our vacancies please visit www.enterprisepeople.ie/vacancies.php
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Keywords: Senior IT Business Analyst / Applications Business Analyst / IT Business Analyst / Business Analysis / Business Systems Analysis / Systems Analyst / SAP Business Analyst