Danish and Dutch speaking helpdesk positions for a Kildare location with a market leading organisation. This role will allow the successful candidate to enter a company with fantastic benefits and career progression potential.
· Answer contacts promptly and professionally
· Log/Validate all contacts Call Handling Database
· Resolve customer problems using the relevant tools and systems
· Manage end to end all calls logged, providing regular updates to customers on call status
· Invoke Escalation Procedures within defined time frames
· Work to achieve individual and team goals
· To comply/complete desk specific or adhoc request/tasks
· Mentor new hires.
· Ensure Quality standards are adhered to in regards to both Cases & Calls.
· Live documentation validation
· Protect confidential and sensitive information and materials
· Observe strict compliance to licensing, copyright and trademark legislation
· Accomplish other duties as required
· Pro-actively seeks support from escalation teams.
· Escalate tickets to escalation team for validation and further escalation.
· Monitor ticket queues and handle tickets appropriately
· Provide support to multiple desks
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
A technical mind set
A strong (preferably native) conversational and written ability in Danish, or Dutch
Past experience in a fast paced role would be preferable,
Customer service experience with a consultative and amicable approach
A Team player with and ability to diverse across a range of personalities
Good trouble shooting skills with a flexibility and willingness to work variable shift patterns.
· On call allowance
· Shifts allowance
· Performance Allowance
· On-site gym
· Free on-site car park
· Free Shuttle bus service
· Staff restaurant
· Life insurance
· Employee events
· Quarterly bonus
· Fun environment
· Career path ladder
· Relocation package: Total relocation package up to €500 (flights + accommodation)