What does the company do?
Our client is a large, well-established financial organisation based in Ireland. They are looking to completely revamp their IT sector with an ambitious growth plan over the next year or two in order to become a technology-led organisation who can consistently deliver great customer service and be an excellent workplace for its employees.
- Competitive salary and fantastic benefits, including pension, annual leave starting at 21 days and increasing with experience, and travel schemes.
- The opportunity to grow your career and make a difference!
- Our client has a reputation for supporting a work-life balance – their working hours are 37 per week.
- They value and invest in their employees, believing in not just attracting, but also keeping top talent.
What will I be doing?
- Working within an agile team environment in the design and execution of web and mobile products.
- Providing technical leadership and mentoring to colleagues and customers.
- Working with the Architects and Technical Lead.
- Designing, developing and supporting business critical applications.
What do I need to get this job?
- Degree (2.2 or higher) and 3-8 years’ commercial experience.
- Client side MVC Frameworks specifically AngularJS
- Experience with developing Hybrid Mobile Applications (HTML5, CSS3s, PhoneGap)
- Local development tools (node.js, NPM, Grunt, Bower)
- Agile and test-driven development experience
- Open to candidates with a Stamp 4 visa or EU passport, both in Ireland and overseas. Candidates without either of these will not be considered.
If interested, click APPLY and I will get back to you in 48 hours!
For more information, contact Katarina directly on +35316614004 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job reference number: BBBH9629