We have just partnered with a unique multi-national premium technical support company who are opening a new EMEA support centre in Limerick. The company are looking for people who are true techies at heart with a strong interest in the area of IOT (Internet of Things) / connected living to provide support to product support for one of their largest Clients.
If you are looking for a position that can offer you real career progression within a people focused work environment then you should not let this position pass you by.
Responsibilities of the Customer Experience Advocate Fluent French:
- This position will be part of a team specifically responsible for supporting French and English speaking users by helping them to resolve customer issues through direct communication by phone, email, chat and social channels.
- Perform basic to complex troubleshooting of Clients products: Hardware, software, home networks, and cloud processing.
- Escalate advanced issues through the necessary channels
- Resolve customer issues regarding order status and warranty replacements.
- Promote and inform customers about our online self-help materials.
- Communicate urgent customer issues to engineering and Product teams.
- Demonstrating a passion for delivering outstanding customer support, and understanding the value of creating meaningful relationships.
Experience required for this position:
- 2+ years’ experience solving problems in a customer-facing environment. Hardware and software troubleshooting is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English. An additional language European e.g. German, Spanish, Dutch or Italian fluency is a plus.
- A process driven mind-set; you can identify issues of all kinds and offer solid solutions.
- Familiarity with both Android and iOS environments.
- A flexible schedule; weekend and holiday work is required
- Demonstrated experience using and troubleshooting Internet of Things devices is an advantage
To apply for this position or to discuss it in confidence please contact Matthew Duane Rice email@example.com