Senior Business Analyst required for leading Cork based client
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a leading Cork based client. Reporting to the Business Systems Manager, the Senior Business Analyst will work on a range of internal projects across different functions including finance and HR.
The Senior Business Analyst will work closely with stakeholders from all business units and related third parties to define project requirements.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leader in their field as they expand their Cork IT Centre.
The Senior Business Analyst will:
• Support the Business Systems Manager in identifying business needs and formulate next steps to support the business
• Understand business change needs and assess the business impact of those changes
• Review and develop standards and processes and oversee compliance with those standards and processes
• Work with process owners, IT, Quality Assurance and PMO on multiple projects
• Provide support as required to business units on products and system functionality
• Co-ordinate and facilitate workshops with cross-functional teams
• Provide feedback to stakeholders and customer teams within defined project processes / procedures and recommend appropriate action plans
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 7+ Years Business Analysis experience
• Previous cross-functional project / business analysis experience
• Strong Relationship management experience
• Good Team Lead experience
• Positive self-starter with a proactive approach to projects
• Strong Problem solving skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick at Enterprise People on 00 353 1 628 7800 for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please send a copy of your CV to patrick @enterprisepeople.ie and I will contact you with details of all current and future vacancies.
For all of our vacancies please visit www.enterprisepeople.ie/vacancies.php