User Experience Lead (UX Lead)
· Lead and manage user experience team efforts for web, mobile, social campaigns across all platforms that increase engagement and conversions of new and existing audience in collaboration with design, development, marketing and editorial teams.
· Analyze and document existing website content structure, taxonomy, page templates, and interfaces.
· Create new compelling stories with visual mockups, wireframes, storyboards, task flows, consumer journeys, experience maps, wireframes, prototypes, and taxonomies for both desktop and mobile audiences.
· Generate dashboards, maps, scorecards, and other data visualizations.
· Plan and conduct usability tests and advanced A/B testing on web and product experiences, then evaluate results, and provide recommendations for improvements.
· Implement web analytics to provide performance data and optimize and improve design utilizing data and test results.
· Ensure delivery of on-time, high quality deliverables that address specified business challenges, incorporate feedback, comments and changes from leadership team and business partners while adhering to timelines and due dates.
· Manage internal and external resources, vendors, and agencies.
· Evangelize and build UX practice across business units mentor staff and senior leadership around key usability concepts and practical applications.
· Establish user experience best practices, optimal site conversions and experience standards for the organization.
This role will report to the Head of Business Platforms with a matrixed reporting line into our Global Head of Technology Design and Consumer Experience
· Collaborate, communicate and negotiate with colleagues, senior stakeholders and clients.
· Manage stakeholder meetings, gather and understand requirements and effectively document these requirements.
· Map product requirements to a design represented through wireframes
· Build persona profiles, user journeys and user stories through our products based on business input.
· Effectively work with cross functional teams to deliver a user-centric solution
· Deliver presentations professionally with confidence and to a high standard
· Multi-task and manage multiple projects/ initiatives simultaneously.
· 8+ years of senior-level experience with a minimum of two years in a lead or manager role.
· Worked with agile and waterfall methodologies concurrently.
· Clear understanding of user-centred design approaches
· Experience running design workshops
· Excellent track record of influencing senior stakeholders both internally and externally.
· Must be customer focused.
· Strong facilitation skills are critical for this role
· Proven track record with a demonstrable portfolio of previous deliverables including, wireframes, sitemaps, concept models and user flow charts and design iterations to final designs.
· Knowledge of current UX/UI trends and patterns.
· Responsive web / web app experience.
· An excellent problem solver with the ability to articulate solutions to both technical and non-technical colleagues and clients.
· Driven towards innovation, creativity & business results
· Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
· Someone with good interpersonal skills with ability to prioritise and work independently
· Focused on attention to detail and accuracy
· Flexible, with a willingness to get involved in all aspects of the design process as required
· A minimum Third level degree in a technical or business-related discipline is essential.
· Remuneration and attractive range of benefits geared to attract the very best
· Great career opportunities both in Ireland and globally.
· Opportunity to work with talented, motivated colleagues that will support your career growth
· Chance to work with great technology in a high profile area of the industry, helping to bring game changing analytics to the market
· Sport and social club that contribution to the fun office environment