This is an amazing opportunity to join a leading Irish company where you can fully use and develop your digital & marketing talent. You will work with some of the best creative and productive team players in the industry involved in innovating, shaping and advising some of the best known brands.
Digital Account Manager
We would like to hear from experienced Digital Media Marketing Specialists who have impeccable client management skills to advise, guide and leads campaigns for top brands across multiple market sectors.
As a Digital Account Manager you’ll have the exciting opportunity to lead clients in growing their brands through effective engagement and connection in today’s digital word.
You will be responsible for the successful definition, management and delivery of client projects and campaigns. You’ll show clients opportunities to grow their brands in new, exciting and relevant ways. You’ll define plans and deliver against them on scope, on time and on budget.
Specifically you will:
- Seek and define opportunities to grow clients’ brands through social and digital, through in-depth understanding of people, brands and the role technology plays in bringing them together in a mutually beneficial way
- Develop a solid understanding of the client’s products, market and industry. Demonstrate a passion and enthusiasm for their business and leverage your understanding to unlock new business opportunities.
- Ensure the quality output and delivery of client projects on time and on budget
- Creative appraisal of all creative assets, through the lens of both the client and consumers, to assure quality and campaign success, in partnership with the Creative Director.
- Day to day client and internal communication and management as you progress the project according to the project plan, including cross-functional collaboration within the client Communications Group and external partners
- Protect and grow revenue through effective financial administration, including estimate generation, billing and third-party financial administration. Take responsibility for ensuring your clients’ revenues achieve targets set
- Monitor and measure campaign performance on an ongoing basis post-go live in the context of campaign KPIs and report both internally and externally
- Oversee, encourage and mentor junior team members to function cohesively as part of the team
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a digital marketing role
- A strong working knowledge of all digital marketing vehicles and a deep understanding of all agency departments including, media, search, planning, creative, technical etc.
- A passion for all things digital and a desire to keep up to date with industry trends and developments
- Previous experience working in a digital/social agency is helpful