Technical Writer, Technical Writer jobs, Instructional Designer jobs, IT jobs in Dublin, Information developer, Jobs in Dublin
Super new opportunity for a Technical writer to work with a team of 4 experience writers on the R&D team for a leading mobile platform solutions provider. The role reports to the head of QA and you will work with a friendly and welcoming team in a technology driver environment in Dublin City Centre. We will consider a junior technical writer or more senior technical writer for this role.
Technical Writer Responsibilities:
* Create content plans for administration, installation, deployment and SDK guides, online help, and other documents
* 1-5+ Years technical writing experience.
* Produce documentation estimates and schedules based on feature changes and contribute this information to the development of the documentation plan for a release.
* Experience researching, writing, and editing: administration, installation, deployment, developer, and end-user product documentation, release notes, including online help.
* Knowledge of technical writing tools such Madcap Flare and Framemaker
* Create technical writing content plans for administration, installation, deployment and SDK guides, online help, and other documents
* Knowledge of Acrobat and WebWorks is desirable.
* Familiarity with HTML, XML, Java, C and other programming languages will be a plus.
Technical Writer Benefits:
Strong Salary, Pension 5%, Healthcare (including dependants), Life Assurance, Stock Options
For more information on this super technical writer job contact Vincent on or text me to 00353(0) 86 7839651 for more information.