Data Reporting Analyst - 18 Month Fixed Term Contract
Successful candidate profile:
* Proven track record of developing and delivering reporting and analysis solutions.
* Relevant third level qualification at degree level (Data Analytics, Data Science,
* 3+ years commercial analytics experience preferably gained across multiple
industries and / or functions.
* Must have experience of standard report building, including building data models,
with strong technical ability in the use of best in class data analytical tools.
* Must have experience and a passion for creating graphical representations of data
and trends with a strong ability to visually design and display data through reporting
* Logical thinker with strong analytical, problem solving, business acumen and
* Must be proficient in Advanced Excel and Descriptive Analytics applications such as
Power Pivot, Excel Services, SSRS, Power View, Power Query, Power Map (or other
business intelligence applications).
* Knowledge of Agile principles and methodology.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.