This role will cover the later shift and the handover between 2 of my clients international offices. You'll need to have the confidence to work independently for long periods of your shift and to be confident working on both windows and Linux OS.
The key requirement here is an excellent level of customer service. My client is looking for problem solvers who will work extensively to troubleshoot any issues themselves before escalating to the next level. They are looking for people who will work hard and go the extra mile for their customers. Lasting relationships are all important in this line of work so having a team that leaves customers with that 'wow' feeling will only lead to strong pipeline of future growth.
* 3-4 years experience commercial in a technical product or application support role.
* Extensive experience with both windows and Linux OS.
* Strong knowledge of UNIX (AIX, FreeBSD, Solaris, HP-UX).
* Some hands on experience supporting databases.
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft exchange.
* Virtualisation experience (Hyper-V, Vmware).
* Interest in server security or PCI compliance would be a bonus.
* High level troubleshooting skills.
* An extensive track record of providing excellent customer support.
If this sounds like the right role for you and you enjoy a morning lie in then send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst on 01525 3404 for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.