LEAD PYTHON DEVELOPER (SaaS Software as a Service)
Financial Technology R&D domain
LOCATION: Dublin City Centre
**Attractive salary plus benefits**
We are assisting an exciting, young, privately owned FinTech SaaS (software as a service) provider improve their Agile Development and Delivery capability. Headquartered in NYC with an Irish R&D Innovation centre with recent multi-million VC capital injection.
Currently seeking experienced Lead Python Developer / Agile Coach with expertise in complex R&D software design, development & delivery of products that provide engaging and fulfilling user experiences conveying complex data analytics for their growing team based in Dublin City Centre
Job Ref No: BBBH9719
Why would you be interested in this job?
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-funded, young, technology driven FinTech firm doing cutting-edge work in their field (with an enviable portfolio of existing clients).
- You will lead a strong team of developers involved design and development of a complex SaaS product utilising latest technologies (including open source technologies)
- This role will provide you with the opportunity to work on large scale Development projects that improve our client’s products and services for the Fintech market.
- The role will also involve working directly with senior Stakeholders including the Head of Engineering, Head of PMO, CTO, Product Managers
- This is an excellent role for someone with strong technical and agile coaching skills who is looking to apply their experience to building self-organising delivery teams in a company that is scaling up to be a technology disrupter in FinTech.
What will you be doing?
- Leading a team of Agile Python Developers designing and building new features for a complex SaaS product using Python and a Non-Relational Database.
- You will work directly with the Head of Engineering & CTO, to help deliver a new core software solution and be involved in key decision making in relation to solutions architecture, the embodiment of agile processes and delivery of performing code.
What do you need to get this job?
- 5+ years' experience in Python Development
- 1+ years’ experience working in a Team Lead capacity
- Some Non-Relational Database experience desired: NoSQL, MongoDB, etc
- Must be very passionate about technology
- Knowledge of ANY of the following though NOT ESSENTIAL, would be beneficial: Django, Git, Continuous Integration Experience, Jira, Linux Ubuntu, NoSQL, MongoDB, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Saltstack (or similar), haskell, scala.
- Suitable applicants will be degree educated in a computer science discipline (4-year degree) with a recognised certification
- Demonstrated self-education and passion for continuing education (new technologies, tools, methods)
Interested in this opportunity?
Currently living in Ireland with a valid work visa?
THEN TO AVAIL OF MORE INFORMATION
To register your interest in gaining more information on this job please submit an up to date copy of your CV with your contact details and job reference BBBH9719 through this channel or phone: (01) 669 4040 quoting job reference.