Why would I be interested in this job as a UI/UX Developer?
- Be a part of a very specialist, dedicated UI UX team who have already developed very impressive state of the art UI UX solutions
- Company Benefits: Health insurance, life insurance, maternity/paternity leave, retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/study leave, bonus, employee referral bonus, bike to work scheme, etc.
What does the Company do?
- My Client is a privately held enterprise with their main R&D office located in Dublin, where their development team are in the process of developing a highly complex cutting edge CRM system.
- Well known for providing their staff with a warm and relaxing working environment, they also encourage forward thinking and adapt the latest techniques and technologies to their developments.
What will I be doing?
- Play an active part in the design of our software for our global office network.
- Participate in design workshops and provide technical leadership.
- Ability to translate visual designs/concepts into fully blown web and mobile applications.
- Work closely with our server-side development team to ensure the integrity of the UI.
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility and resolve issues where required.
What experience do I need to get this job?
- Expert in developing UI UX style guides
- Experience in designing and developing Enterprise Business Solutions
- Portfolio of work to share / screen grabs.
- Mobile and .NET development a plus but not essential.
- Previous experience of working in an Agile design or development team is preferred.
- Our client will only accept applicants with an EU passport or Stamp 4 visa. Applicants without either of these WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
If this opportunity may be of interest, get in touch today and I will get back to you within 48 hours!
Simply click on the APPLY button below, or contact Katarina Manojlovic directly on or +353 1 6614004 quoting Job Reference BBBH9745.