UX designer – Mobile/Web
My client a leading software house based in Belfast are currently looking for a creative UX designer to join their well-established development team.
Your main responsibilities;
- Influence critical design decisions that align with my client’s business goals and user needs. Provide user experiences that embrace and push native applications to their limits.
- You will speak with key stakeholders and users transforming their ideas and needs into attractive and customer-focused interfaces for web and mobile platforms.
- You will create visual prototypes and UX designs, define design standards for product developments and provide design quality assurance for product developments.
To be considered for this role you must have;
- You must have a Third level qualification in a design related principle with a minimum of a (2:1 or above)
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrable commercial UX, UI design portfolio.
- Previously worked on both web/ mobile experiences.
- Experience with - Task analysis,
- User journeys,
- Proficient with the Adobe tool set in particular - Photoshop, Sketch, and Illustrator
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established young team based in Belfast CC. They harness a collaborative environment and are in a position of strength following year on year success.
Get in touch for immediate consideration.