Network Support Engineer, Level 1 (With Italian and English): Key skills: Knowledge of Wan, LAN, TCP/IP, Firewalls, Routers, VPN, Vlan's, DNS and DHCP
itContracting are seeking applications for the position of Network Support Engineer, Level 1 with Italian and English.
This will be a position with our client and partner (a leading world renowned global Multi-National IT company) in Cork.
• Help our customers resolve technically complex networking issues
• Working with a variety of network technologies
• Working closely with functional teams to provide feedback for improving the product quality and reliability
• Identifying opportunities for process and procedure enhancements to drive efficiency and customer service satisfaction levels
• Customer driven and passionate for improving Customer Experience
Requirements (a mix of the list below):
• Knowledge and experience with network technologies such as WAN / LAN, TCP/IP, etc.
• Network Hardware Firewalls, routers, switches, etc.
• Network Utilities (packet filtering, monitoring, testing, for eg.)
• IT Security (network or email security devices\ appliances \ solutions for e.g.)
• Client networking
• Network troubleshooting
• Wireless / WiFi
• Client Security and Antivirus
• Routing protocols
• DNS / DHCP
• Linux Admin
IT Certification (for eg. Comptia Network+, CCNA, etc.) Is not essential but is preferred.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
itContracting are Ireland's key provider of IT Contract and Permanent Professionals.
Please be advised you will receive an automated response to acknowledge receipt of your application.