We are seeking a passionate User Interaction Designer to join a motivated, growing team in an award-winning online travel company based in Dublin City Centre. You will be driving improved user experience across all devices to improve performance and efficiency for the Customer Journey!
What does the company do?
Our client provides consumers with an easy to use platform to design their own holiday by matching flights with great value accommodation across Europe and Worldwide. They are also the official holiday provider for Aer Lingus under the brand Holidays with Aer Lingus.
Why should I be interested in this job?
- Competitive salary of 40-50K, depending on experience.
- Flexible work hours and a strong work-life balance culture.
- Joining a small, but focused team with ambitious growth plans.
- Central office location in Dublin 1.
- You get to make a real difference – role reports to the CEO!
What will I be doing as a User Interaction Designer?
- Design user flows and map out customer journeys.
- Define information architecture via concept sketches and wireframes.
- Interaction design through prototypes.
- Design in latest mock up tools, e.g. Moqups.
- Partner with diverse stakeholders to translate business needs and customer experience feedback into design solutions.
What do I need to get this job?
- 2+ years’ experience as a User Interaction Designer working on funnel optimisation projects.
- Extensive knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Experience working on large eCommerce sites.
- Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent experience.
- Experience designing and optimising mobile or responsive website user experience.
- Our client will only accept applicants with an EU passport or Stamp 4 visa already resident in Ireland. Applicants without either of these WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Apply through this channel, or call Katarina on +35316614004, quoting job reference BBBH9896!