We are seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager - Projects background in managing software development projects is absolutely essential. Must have Software Systems development, Applications Development, Software Solutions Development projects background. Infrastructure Project Managers or general IT Systems Managers / IT Managers will not suit this vacancy.
Senior Project Manager required to deliver large-scale, enterprise financial Software systems development projects to completion, through the full project & development lifecycles. You will be managing multiple large-scale software development projects concurrently with the IT Projects team.
These projects are multi-euro value, enterprise projects, working with project resources spread globally, focusing on enterprise software systems development (coding), Data migration and BI / Analytics solutions development projects.
Working with resource teams of Business Analysts, Development, Test and other key Business and Technical resources, you will be responsible for:
* Managing all phases of projects through to completion, adhering to standard methodologies
* Managing key stakeholder & internal client relationships
* Creating & managing project plans that meet project sponsors expectations
* Working with multi-site project teams
* Create & deliver on key project deliverables
* Develop project plans and successfully manage project scope, deadlines, budget, risk and resources
* Provide clear direction to project resources
* Work with multi-site project teams, focussed on developing software systems for internal use, supporting the global business of this worldwide organisation
* Proven expertise as an IT Project, Projects or Programme Manager who has delivered multiple enterprise software development projects successfully
* Large-scale, Enterprise Applications development or software solutions project delivery background
* Must have managed large-scale software projects, preferably within financial services or software solutions environments
* Proven knowledge of project management methodologies and tools (PMP, Prince, Visio, MS Project or related)
* Excellent presentation, negotiation and influencing skills
* Excellent communications & leadership skills
* Able to interface with C level executives, business & technical stakeholders
* International enterprise project management background ideally
Salary = €65-70K + benefits + bonus
Please ensure that you are an EU/EEA citizen or hold a valid, Irish work visa before applying.
Key Terms: Projects Manager, IT Project Manager, Software Project Manager, Development Projects Manager, Technical Project Manager, Programme Manager, Senior Business Analyst, Project Management Office, PMO, Software Projects Manager, Technical Software Solutions Program Manager.