realTime has a new long term contract opening for a senior Technical Project Manager on a high profile project for this Client.
Reporting to the Programme Manager, you will have responsibility for ensuring the implementation and integration of a suite of applications are planned and delivered in line with corporate IT standards. The programme goes live in Oct 2017 and the Technical Project Manager is a key role required to assist with delivery of the system implementations and enhancements to ensure successful Day1 Go-live in the new market. The Tech Lead will work across multiple workstreams.
· Practively manage and co-ordinate all technical resources and deliverables on the programme
· Ensure successful integration of all applications in line with Company IT standards and market milestones
· Work with analysts and business teams on the specific programme and deliver the technical designs and specs required for each implementation
· Ensure all technical deliverables on the programme are fully planned, resourced and costed appropriately
· Actively manage all programme technical risks and actions with the senior members of the programme and other stakeholders as required
· Responsible for managing the design and setup of all technical, application and integration enviroments across each workstream
· Manage the Technical Design Authority to ensure all key technical decisions are made at the appropriate time with the appropriate people and documented accordingly
· Liaise with onshore and offshore stakeholders as appropriate to ensure ongoing collaboration and system integrations are planned and managed successfuly
· Liaise with vendors and strategic IT partners to plan and manage delivery of all technical aspects of each workstream
· Ensure valid and fit-for-purpose DR solutions are developed and implemented across each Workstream
· Work with the programme management team to ensure technical resources are managed through programme capacity planning activities
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
· Minimum 6-8 years’ experience of similar roles elsewhere
· Enthusiastic self starter with a proactive approach to problem solving and systems development;
· Strong ability to work to project deadlines and project plans;
· Extensive experience in developing and maintaining design/environment documentation required
· Experience in managing Techncail Design Authority and technical resources, with strong stakeholder management skills needed
· Experience in mixed operating system environment (Windows and Linux)
· Experience in Cloud Deployments (Microsoft Azure)
· Experience in Systems Integration
· Must be able to demonstrate experience in Data Analytics and Reporting
If you are keen on this role and have the required skillset, then send your latest CV to Niall McNiff in realTime and call 01 652 0 652.