Embedded Software Developer - Linux - Dublin - up to €70K
The Embedded Developer is responsible for designing and building new platforms for my client. The Embedded Developer will work across the full SDLC and be responsible for developing our client's platform drivers, as well as undertaking server management activities.
* Primary Degree in Electronics, Software Engineering or related fields.
* Excellent knowledge of C, especially in developing embedded or real-time software.
* Embedded Linux experience for new hardware for drivers, networking, real time extensions etc
* Large system debug experience essential
* X86 Server management including BMC, IPMI, power management would be an advantage, as would Linu Shell Scripting
* Good organizational and communication skills in English
Are you an experienced Embedded Developer looking for a change in your career? If so please send an updated cv for this Embedded Linux Developer role in strict confidence to Paula Voiseux (087-9085518) via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues.