Adopting a very Senior position within this successful Irish enterprise, you will assume great responsibility from Day 1.
Bringing your own experience and expertise, as well as contributing massively to the direction of the project and adding new features to the product, you will also be responsible for building robust and scalable solutions on the modern web development stack to the highest of standards. The guys you are working alongside are technical evangelists and are seeking an individual with a real passion for developing and driving business forward.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* 7+ years' experience PHP
* Experience with a modern PHP Framework - Symfony 2 or Zend 2 preferred
* Experience with at least 2 database technologies (eg MySQL, Redis)
* Experience with other modern web development tech i.e. PHPUnit, Composer, Memcache, Bootstrap desirable
* Excellent communication skills
* Keen interest in emerging technologies
* Familiarity with Version Control Systems such as Git
* Experience with Linux/Unix system administration skills desirable
This position offers the successful developer to join a team when they can make a huge impact. You will be at the ground level of an extremely exciting enterprise.
Additionally, as well as the opportunity to work in an ambitious environment will also be rewarded with a very competitive salary (€55-65K depending on experience).
In order to apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV outlining your relevant experience and contact details.
Alternatively to speak in strict confidence or to discuss the other current opportunities for PHP and Frontend Development, call Sharon on 01 5253404, Specialising in PHP and Frontend Development Recruitment.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.