This is a genuinely fantastic IT job opportunity with a new global innovation lab for a global firm that is making a big investment into Ireland and Dublin. You will have strong Software Engineering skills and will have worked closely with Data Science and Machine learning technologies.
Team Objective – build a Cognitive Computing and Machine Learning competency that will apply these disciplines to a broad spectrum of business and healthcare opportunities. Engineering and Delivery outcomes will drive the evolution of standardized patterns and components that will empower development resources across the enterprise to adopt these capabilities.
• Design and build software solutions that embody Cognitive Computing and Machine Learning Capabilities & Features
• Progressive SOA based solution design
• Utilize data from several data sources to support solution features
• Develop and deploy solutions independently and as a team member
• Direct the work of other development resources
• Advanced degree in computer science or related field
• 5+ years of service development (REST, API, Microservices)
• Demonstrated experience in the fundamentals and practical application of Machine Learning & AI
• Working Knowledge of various Machine Learning and Cognitive technologies:
• IBM Watson, SAS, Amazon ML, Google Cloud ML, Azure ML Studio
• Ability to create prototypes in R, Python, Scala, Java or similar stack to demonstrate the results of algorithmic approaches
• Data retrieval and manipulation experience: SQL, Hive QL, Python, Hadoop, R, Unstructured Data
• Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team
• Strong software design and architecture skills with an eye toward avoiding and reducing technical debt
• Demonstrated initiative and strong ownership of deliverables
To apply for the Lead Machine Learning Software Engineer role in Dublin please contact Hugh McCarthy on 01 662 1000.