Experienced Business Analyst required for leading South Dublin based company.
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a leading South Dublin based client. Reporting to the Programme Manager, the Senior Business Analyst will support business units and the Program Management Office on a range of medium and large-scale projects.
This is a challenging role in a busy financial services environment where you will work closely with friendly and experienced teams across different business units.
• Act as the primary liaison between business and IT for assigned projects
• Gather, document, understand and business requirements from multiple stakeholders
• Control, Monitor and Report on Business activities
• Understand business change needs, assess the business impact of those changes and document requirements
• Work with process owners, IT, Quality Assurance, Project Management on multiple projects to understand and enhance current systems and processes
• Work with the business owners to ensure user testing of solutions are correctly planned and executed, and provide analytical support to both the business and the technical teams
• Provide business insight into on-going prioritisation of program and project workload
• Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 7+ Years experience in a Business Analysis role
• Experience working with complex financial products (Insurance a plus)
• Ability to produce concise and accurate specifications of business needs
• Strong understanding of the full SDLC
• Any Consulting experience would be a plus
• BA or PM Certification a plus
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick at Enterprise People on 00 353 1 628 7800 for more information.
For all of our vacancies please visit www.enterprisepeople.ie/vacancies.php
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.