Junior Technical Support Analyst required for excellent Dublin City Centre based opportunity.
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Junior Technical Support Analyst for a 1 Year Contract based in Dublin City Centre. Reporting to the IT Manager, the Junior Technical Support Analyst will provide IT Support to a local user base and some remote users.
The Junior Technical Support Analyst will:
• Record details of all incoming support requests in line with company procedures ensuring accurate information is obtained
• Resolve support requests prior to escalation
• Ensure support requests are resolved within the agreed service level agreement (SLA)
• Retain ownership of problems through to resolution to ensure a high level of user satisfaction
• Troubleshoot Hardware and Software issues
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• An IT Qualification
• 1+ Years Technical Support experience
• Good Windows 7 experience
• Excellent MS Office Support experience
• Good Problem Solving skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
Please call Patrick at Enterprise People on 00 353 1 628 7800 for more information.
For all of our vacancies please visit www.enterprisepeople.ie/vacancies.php
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.