• Minimum of 2 - 3 years’ experience in an Information Security, IT Audit or Risk field
• Candidates with previous consultancy experience desirable
• Candidates should be proactive, have the ability to take ownership, have a “can do” approach, have a goal of building customer value and can react quickly and with a sense of urgency to requests, issues, emails or other events in a timely and flexible fashion and have the ability and understanding to provide client support if required.
• Candidates must be articulate in both written and verbal communication, have a demonstrable experience working in a stand-alone role (specifically customer facing) and have a strong ability to produce well written and well-presented reports/documentation in the English language.
This role is consultancy based, so candidates must have the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels and advise best practice.
The successful candidates will review business processes, data flows, applications, servers, databases, points-of-sale, and network infrastructure against best practice approaches such as Data Protection Act / PCI DSS / ISO 27001 / CobiT, to identify areas of non-compliance and/or risk, and produce high level written reports to those clients.
Responsibilities of the role include:
• Oversee and assess all technology related compliance and security issues including information security, DR, privacy, user access and information integrity.
• Conduct risk assessments on compliance with organisational, regulatory and contractual requirements as they apply to the IT systems.
• Direct the implementation of policies, procedures and controls to ensure that practices remain in line with all relevant international laws and relevant industry standards.
This position will require some travel within Ireland and may also require some European travel from time to time. Candidates must have a valid work visa.