IT Administrator required for leading Dublin based client.
Enterprise People are currently seeking an IT Administrator with IT Security experience for a leading South Dublin based client. Reporting to the IT Information Manager, the IT Administrator will join the existing technical team who are responsible for the installation/configuration, operation and maintenance of our client’s internal security infrastructure.
The IT Administrator will:
• Ensure Security policies are in place and are adhered to
• Ensure all security configurations are deployed correctly across multiple technologies
• Ensure all security events are monitored and captured
• Identify and evaluate vendor supplied software
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 4+ Years IT Administration experience
• Previous IT Security experience
• Proactive approach to problem solving
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick at Enterprise People on 00 353 1 628 7800 for more information.
For all of our vacancies please visit www.enterprisepeople.ie/vacancies.php
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Keywords: Systems Administrator / Security Analyst / IT Systems Administrator / IT Security Administrator / Security Engineer / Security Specialist