Our client are a leading financial services company located in Co Meath.
They have an excellent opportunity for a Business Analyst to work on an exciting project on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract (salary based). The successful candidate will of work to deliver strategic business and operational transformation, and will involve designing and delivering a Target Operating Model across processes, organisational structures and IT systems. There will also be a requirement to co-ordinate and manage projects within the Change Programme.
• Translate business needs to clear business and system requirements
• Create project plans, explicitly defining scope, deliverables, budgets, timelines & milestones and critical path
• Define project resource needs and work with executives and business leaders to ensure resource availability
• Work with business stakeholders and LEAN Six Sigma Experts to help determine efficient and optimal processes
• Prepare and run requirement gathering workshops across all business areas at all levels or the organisation
• Document requirements clearly and accurately
• Work with test manager to ensure test plans are complete and robust
• Prepare and deliver training session to embed systems efficiently into BAU
• Degree qualified in a relevant technical field
• 3+ years’ experience as a senior technical business analyst in financial services
• Excellent problem solving skills, ability to understand complex issues to determine clear and effective solutions
• Experience in working in a large programmes with an understanding of project and change management
• Ability to ramp up quickly, becoming established as the go-to business analyst within a small period of time
• Excellent communication and influencing skills – ability to work effectively at all levels of the organisation
• Third party vendor and customer management experience
Please contact Derek Smyth for full details on 6621000, or to apply please just submit your CV through the link and I will be in touch directly.