Our client are looking for an experienced full stack PHP developer. This is an excellent IT job opportunity for someone to join a global company and have significant input into the design process and development.
Key purpose of the Role:
You will be responsible for the design and implementation of solutions to support the evolution of our mission critical systems. You will work as a member of a wider development team, who provide expert services to a dynamic and fast paced organisation. It is important that you feel comfortable leading development of end-to-end solutions including requirements gathering, software design and implementation, post-delivery follow up.
• Write well designed, clean and re-usable code
• Work with business leaders to translate requirements into creative, scalable software solutions
• Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimisation and functionality
• Ensure reliable software is delivered through continuous integration, automated testing, and code reviews
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Follow industry best practice
• Proven business application development experience in PHP
• Understanding of open source technologies like LAMP, Symfony
• Experience with Web API integration – REST, SOAP, JSON
• Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools
• Experience using agile methodologies
• 5 years’ experience in a similar role
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Creative problem solving abilities
• Strong communication and PC skills
• Experience working in a team environment
• Proposes innovative, creative technology solutions
To apply for the Software Developer role please contact Stacy Keogh on 01 662 1000.