Ireland's leading provider of wealth management, asset management, capital markets and financial advisory services, are currently seeking a strong Linux System Administrator to join their IT Service Delivery team. This role will be based in their headquarters in Dublin
The successful candidate will take ownership of maintaining both locally and cloud hosted infrastructure environments including Web Servers, Database Server, Application & Utility Servers.
• Taking ownership for any assigned incidents, requests and other ticket types associated with the Linux hosting environment
• Troubleshoot issues with ICT services in conjunction with Service Delivery colleagues
• Coordinate the communications associated with critical tickets including Priority one and two incidents
• Document issue resolution information and update relevant knowledge bases
• Develop clear, concise requirements and create design documents where necessary
• Automate current processes where possible using tools currently deployed within the organisation
• Work with vendors regarding new software enhancements / upgrades
• Computer science related degree or equivalent.
• 3+ Years Red Hat Enterprise & CentOS experience
• Significant experience administrating both Oracle and MySQL on a Linux platform
• Puppet, Splunk, Hiera, Rundeck
• Red Hat Satellite, Spacewalk, Foreman
• Tomcat, Apache, HAproxy, VRRP, Squid
• Nagios, OSSEC
• Scripting with bash, perl, ruby
• DNS, HTTP, SMTP, SSH, DHCP, etc
• VMware & Amazon AWS
• Working knowledge Windows Server 2012 & Active Directory 2012
• Knowledge of ITIL.
If you are interested in this Linux System administrator role, please contact Ian Donnelly on 016621000