Experienced Business Analyst required for a leading Dublin City Centre based client.
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Business Analyst for a leading Dublin City Centre based client. Reporting to the IT Applications Manager, the Business Analyst will work closely with business users to identify, understand and assess detailed business requirements for IT solutions, business process, change and test activities. The Business Analyst will spend the majority of their time working with users to understand their requirements and then documenting them for use by a range of internal IT colleagues and external suppliers.
The Business Analyst will have:
• Work with key stakeholders and users to identify and understand their requirements
• Identify, produce and review functional specifications
• Participate in joint Business and IT Design sessions
• Liaise with 3rd parties to ensure business requirements are understood
• Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
• Participate in Testing to ensure solutions meet original requirements
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years Business Analysis experience
• Good Financial Services experience (Insurance a plus)
• Good understanding of the full SDLC
• Good Data Analysis experience
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick at Enterprise People on 00 353 1 628 7800 for more information.
For all of our vacancies please visit www.enterprisepeople.ie/vacancies.php
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Keywords: Senior IT Business Analyst / Applications Business Analyst / IT Business Analyst / Business Analysis / Business Systems Analysis / Business Systems Analyst / Senior Business Systems Analyst