Experienced QA Engineer required for 6 Month Contract based in Dublin.
Enterprise People are currently seeking a QA Engineer for a 6 Month Contract based in Dublin City Centre. Reporting to the QA Manager, the QA Engineer will join our client’s existing QA team who are responsible for software quality across a range of web, mobile and backend projects.
The QA Engineer will:
• Define Test Plans and Test Cases
• Work closely with other teams and users to ensure quality issues and defects are identified
• Review design documents
• Estimate, prioritise and plan QA activities
• Raise & track defects, highlight potential risks
• Ensure quality standards are maintained at all times
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 4+ Years QA experience
• Team Lead experience
• Strong QA tools and methodologies experience
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick at Enterprise People on 00 353 1 628 7800 for more information.
For all of our vacancies please visit www.enterprisepeople.ie/vacancies.php
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Keywords: QA Specialist – Quality Assurance Engineer – Senior QA Engineer – Senior Quality Assurance Engineer – Quality Assurance Specialist – QA Lead – Quality Assurance Lead - Software Tester – Test Analyst – Test Engineer – Contract Test Engineer – Contract Software Tester - Contract Test Analyst