L2 Deskside Support - contract - Dublin city centre
Daily rate €200-250 per day
6 month contract with extension likely
Seeking an experienced Level 2 Deskside Support Engineer to join my client's team in Dublin city centre. This is a 6 month day rate contract with possibility of extension.
The Deskside Support Engineer will be responsible for the delivery of the technical roadmap for the Service proposition particularly in the area of SCCM, SCOM, MS Orchestrator and Service Now.
* Technical lead in a busy Operations / Service desk environment particularly within the Financial Services industry
* Experience working in an outsourced IT environment with multiple service partners
* Working as part of project team to deliver specific goals (preferably in Tech Lead role)
* Knowledge and practical experience of IT Service Lifecycle, in particular Service Transition & Service Operations. Particular emphasis on ITIL framework and best practises
* Ability to analyse service operating model and recommend improvements where necessary.
* Excellent attention to detail on governance processes and procedures is vital
* SCCM 2012; MS Orchestrator; Citrix XenApp 7.5; Active Directory
* Knowledge of PKI infrastructures and Windows 10 would be a key advantage
* Bitlocker: configuration and support
* Good communication and documentation skills at all levels
* An ability to interface between different project teams working to achieve common goals
* An ability to mentor and explain clearly technology
Applicants must be based in and eligible to work in Ireland.
Are you an experienced Deskside Support Engineer looking for a change in your career? If so please send an updated cv for this Deskside Support Engineer role in strict confidence to Paula Voiseux (087-9085518) via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues.