Experienced Business Analyst with Life & Pensions experience required for 6-12 Month Dublin Contract.
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a 6-12 Month Contract based in Dublin City Centre. Reporting to the Business Systems Manager, the Senior Business Analyst will join the Applications Team who are responsible for our client’s core Life & Pensions applications.
The Senior Business Analyst will be a seasoned BA with a broad understanding of Life & Pensions Applications.
The Senior Business Analyst will:
• Translate business/user requirements to precise detailed functional specifications
• Understand business change needs and assess the business impact of those changes
• Co-ordinate and facilitate process workshops with cross-functional teams
• Support projects with the development of business requirements, testing and training material and provide on-going support to users
• Provide feedback to stakeholders and customer teams
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 6+ years Business Analysis experience
• Strong Life & Pensions experience
• Positive self=starter with a proactive approach to projects
• Strong Problem solving skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick at Enterprise People on 00 353 1 628 7800 for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please send a copy of your CV to patrick @enterprisepeople.ie and I will contact you with details of all current and future vacancies.
For all of our vacancies please visit www.enterprisepeople.ie/vacancies.php
Keywords: Senior IT Business Analyst / Life & Pensions Business Analyst / IT Business Analyst / Business Analysis / Business Systems Analysis / Systems Analyst / Pensions Business Analyst