Chief Technology Officer
Caribbean - note - relocation is required!
Salary + generous relocation and expat package
I am currently working with a major cable operator in the Caribbean to fill a role within their group. This is a senior leadership role for a CTO with experience in HFC/ Cable. The ideal candidate has most recently held a technical leadership role with a major cable operator and has experience within a greenfield operation.
* Advanced knowledge of HFC-related technology, architecture, design, planning, engineering aspects. This includes equipment as well as fiber Outside Plant design. Background in HFC, GPON or similar Fiber Node architecture an advantage.
* Thorough knowledge of industrial and regulatory standards and design criteria.
* Advanced skills in oral and written communication
* Self-starter with integrity and confidence who strives to achieve in even the most challenging environments with limited supervision.T
* Team player with well-developed interpersonal skills who is comfortable in a cross-functional, multi-cultural environment.
* Good decision making, analytical, and problem solving abilities.
* Bachelor in Computer Science or related field qualifications
* At least 5 years in a similar role delivering and supporting enterprise solutions
* Experience scoping, selecting and delivering network architectures from scratch through all stages of the delivery lifecycle (Design/Planning/Implementations/ATP/Operations)
* Network troubleshooting and managing distributed network architectures
* Network Monitoring and Service based KPI management
* Project Management experience
* People management/development experience
I'm looking to speak to candidates with excellent accuracy and attention to detail; who are flexible and adaptable and possess superb communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
Are you an experienced CTO looking for a change in your career?
If so please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this CTO role to Paula Voiseux FRS Recruitment (087-9085518) via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues.