Are you a skilled, ambitious Java Developer looking to join a dynamic team in a cutting-edge company in Cork City? Then apply for a chance to work on developing a complex web application and gaining valuable new skills!
What does the Company do?
Our client develops a number of e-commerce web applications (sophisticated online sports exchange) delivering a high-performance system to users in Asia and Europe.
Why would I be interested in this job?
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits such as health insurance, bonus and 22 days’ annual leave.
- Rapidly growing company, with over 100 staff, with expansion plans for an additional 120 hires
- Company is employee focused and encourage creativity from employees allowing you to take ownership of your projects.
- Working on newest technologies in an Agile development environment
- Minimum bureaucracy in office - employees can be autonomous
What will I be doing?
- Help design and develop high-performance J2EE based applications
- Design and review of software systems and components.
- Design and implementation of web-based user interfaces
What do I need to get this job?
- 3+ years Java / J2EE development experience
- Experience in highly transactional multi-user systems
- Strong systems analysis skills and database experience
- Experience of working within an AGILE framework
- Our client will only accept applicants with an EU passport or Stamp 4 visa. Applicants without either of these WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Java, JEE, Python, Messaging, Strong OOD and knowledge of design patterns, JBOSS, Resin, Tomcat app servers, SQL, mySQL, Spring and/or Struts, REST API, XML processing, UML, JQuery, JSP, Taglibs, HTML 5, CSS, MongoDB, Agile development, continuous build environment, unit tests, Quality focused, Open source technologies
If this opportunity may be of interest, get in touch today and I will get back to you within 48 hours!
Simply click on the APPLY button below, or contact Katarina Manojlovic directly on +353 1 6614004