UAT Team Lead required for leader in the financial services sector…
Enterprise People are currently seeking a UAT Lead for a Dublin City Centre based client. Reporting to the UAT Manager, the UAT Lead will lead a team of experienced UAT Analysts on a number of internal financial based projects. who are responsible for UAT Test Planning and Execution for a number of internal projects.
As the UAT Lead, you will help write UAT Test Plans, Approach and Test Scripts, working closely with key stakeholders, other test analysts and users to ensure all systems are tested and documented.
The UAT Lead will:
• Design and execution of build acceptance tests, including functional, system and process integration tests
• Creation and execution of Test plans (including test plan walk-throughs), Test Scripts and Test Cases
• Lead a team of UAT Analysts and offer support to the team
• Investigate, document and effective Tracking of software or Acceptance Test Issues and Defects during the testing execution phases
• Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders
• Ensure quality standards are maintained at all times
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 3+ Years Testing (UAT) experience
• A proven track record in User Acceptance Testing and Business Systems Testing using industry standard methodologies and tools
• Team Lead experience
• Financial Services experience
• Formal Testing qualification (ISEB / ISTQB)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick at Enterprise People on 00 353 1 628 7800 for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please send a copy of your CV to patrick @enterprisepeople.ie and I will contact you with details of all current and future vacancies.
For all of our vacancies please visit www.enterprisepeople.ie/vacancies.php
Keywords: Senior UAT Analyst / Senior UAT Engineer / UAT Team Lead / UAT Team Leader