Enterprise People are currently seeking an IT Security Specialist for a leading Cork based company. The IT Security Specialist will ensure the security of all electronic company information and will design and implement security policies to control access to systems.
As part of the role, the IT Security Specialist will develop and promote controls and processes for IT Risk Management, Security, Privacy, and Compliance.
- Provide gap analysis between security policies/standards/regulations and practices, processes, and solutions; recommend actions to the BU.
- Assist BU in establishing, documenting, and managing processes and supporting tools used to accomplish IT compliance with regulatory and best practice security and compliance frameworks (e.g. ISO 27001, SOX, etc.).
- Work with business and IT owners to establish priorities for process improvements to remediate or mitigate risk.
- Execute problem determination and resolution for security gaps.
- Assist Business Unit and Corporate functions in the event of incidents or breaches.
- Train and assist security administration functions when necessary.
- Interact with other IT Staff / Business Leads in meetings to enhance the understanding security issues and discuss solutions.
- Help with IT asset security control coverage and metrics reporting regarding security and compliance data using RSA Archer Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC) and other tools as appropriate.
- Assist with threat & vulnerability management process and tools.
- Prepare automated and ad hoc reports and/or interpret data from various security sources (e.g. McAfee ePO, RSA enVision Security & Information Event Management (SIEM), Tenable Nessus vulnerability and configuration scanner, WebInspect, data loss prevention (DLP), etc.).
- Assist with application meta-data inventory, mapping, and development of data flow process documentation.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 6+ years in Information Security or Compliance related services, IT audit, Internal Audit and/or Risk Management Experience.
- Hold CISA, CISSP, GIAC, or other similar professional designations is preferred.
- Understanding of one or more control frameworks such as ISO 27001, SOX, etc.
- Familiarity with security controls relating to McAfee ePO, RSA Envision SIEM, Tenable Nessus vulnerability and configuration scanner, WebInspect, firewalls, DLP, or similar products/technologies.
- Knowledge of product and development security practices
- Knowledge of system, network, and architecture security best practices.
- Strong interpersonal skills to foster good business relationships.
- Experience in Risk Assessment, audit, and IT security assessments.
Call Patrick on 00 353 1 628 7800 for more information.
For all of our vacancies please visit www.enterprisepeople.ie/vacancies.php