Our client, a Fortune 10 company, is currently hiring a Data Analyst to join their, green site, advanced data analytics center in Dublin. To be the right Data Analyst you will have a mathematical/statistical background and have experience in a broad set of data analysis tools.
If you are successful in your application, you will be joining an extremely highly funded initiative, while working alongside some of the top data scientists and analysts in their field. As such, the opportunity to get exposed to, and gain experience in, advanced and innovative techniques are abundant.
This initiative is central to the company’s strategic plans going forward and you will be conducting work that has the potential to influence senior members within the business.
At the core of this job you will be manipulating data, telling its story and reporting.
• Evaluate new cost savings concepts by obtaining data, researching guidelines and industry trends, and leveraging business partner input from across the enterprise to interpret the data and achieve concept conclusions
• Translate concept parameters to requirements for pulling reports in SAS and draw conclusions from summarized data
• Present new viable concept findings to business partners for approval and implementation
• Assess newly proposed analytics use cases for viability and define user requirements
• Test new analytics output to determine effectiveness and assess potential pre-payment and post-payment savings solutions
• Articulate test findings such that analytics can be calibrated to improve results
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 4+ years of experience as a Statistical Analyst / Research Analyst
• Proficiency with MS Excel and PowerPoint
• Intermediate programming level of proficiency in SQL, SAS and/or Oracle environment
• Ability to grasp analytical concepts and clearly understand how analytical solutions can help customers
• Thrive in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing requirements
• Ability to breakdown a complex problem into individual root causes
• 2+ years of experience in healthcare
• Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid and / or Commercial health plan and payment methodology
• 3+ years of experience with claims processing or adjudication systems or coding knowledge for both professional and facility claims
• Ability to identify payment errors regardless of the claim system by reviewing data and possessing claims coding experience
If you believe you, or somebody you know, may be the right fit for this role, please do not hesitate to contact Stephen Waters to for a confidential discussion 016621000