Recognising a significant market opportunity Origina has created a mould-breaking business that delivers a vastly improved customer-centric support service
Origina has a number of existing clients and an opportunity has arisen for a client based Technical Support analyst role (within Dublin)
Headquartered in Dublin with locations throughout the world Origina delivers value-based and cost effective services to a wide spectrum of international customers.
What are we looking for?
Origina is looking to appoint a focused, passionate and driven individual who has a flair for investigating, troubleshooting and managing support related issues and is looking for a challenge in a busy client facing role.
One of the services that Origina provides to its clients is an onsite technical support presence to respond to local and remote users and address/manage all local IT related issues and problems. We are seeking an individual to join our Support team and become the primary onsite Technical Support resource.
The successful candidate will be primarily based within client environments within Dublin providing end user technical support services. They will have the responsibility for assisting and ensuring all client support issues are resolved in a timely manner and ensuring associated SLAs are met.
Our ideal candidate for this role should be a self-motivator. He/she should be a people person and team player with a track record for providing quality customer support. Our preference will be for candidates who have consistently over-performed, who have demonstrated unique skills in previous roles, and who have a successful background in a technically challenging & ideally client facing role.
The candidate should be able to demonstrate the attention to detail that is required to be able to deliver at this level, manage a broad number of support queries at any one time. They must also be able to back this up with relevant experience.
Responsibilities of the Technical Support Analyst
· Provide world-class trouble shooting and technical support for end user and clients.
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels across the business
· Ensure understanding of underlying IT issues and assist / identify what needs to be done to resolve problems.
· Manage and track all support issues and ensure the appropriate technical individuals or teams are identified and informed so that a resolution can be implemented.
· Ensure necessary understanding of associated end user environment which is primarily Microsoft based.
· Ensure customer satisfaction when handling an incident – actively supporting the customer and keeping them up to date though-out an incident lifecycle.
· Ensure that all service level agreements between Origina and their customers are adhered to when managing multiple incidents.
· Contribute to the growth of the support division. New ideas and forward thinking are always encouraged.
· Actively learn and develop individual skills and abilities with the support of the senior technical team.
· Candidates with a solid foundation in supporting end users and clients, possess good communication skills and a demonstrable background in providing world-class customer service will be at a distinct advantage. Previous presentation experience would be advantageous, but not essential.
· Fluent English Speaker and right to live and work in Ireland/Europe.
· Excellent organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
· Reliable, confident and articulate
· Exceptional interpersonal ability
· Strong work ethic
· Highly driven individual with a mind-set for delivering exceptional customer service and quality.
· The ideal candidate will be tenacious, detail-orientated and thorough throughout.
· Be able to display an aptitude for troubleshooting issues, thinking outside the box.
· Keen interest in Information Technology and aptitude for learning new skills.
· Ability to maintain composure when faced with difficult issues.
· Excellent customer facing skills.
· Ability to work in partnership with technical teams and business stakeholders
· Excellent time management and verbal/written communication skills.
Type: Full time position following 6 month probation and satisfactory review.
Experience: Junior level
Functions: Technical Support Analyst (Level 1)
Salary: €20,000 - €26,000 per annum + paid holidays + subsistence expenses where applicable.
Hours: Standard working hours are 09:00 – 17:30.
Other benefits: Health Cover & Pension Plan