Cyber Security Consultant
Our Client a leading consulting firm is currently seeking new cyber security consultants. They are hiring across all levels with massive growth potential. Ideally you will have client facing experience have large organistation experience.
Day to day duties including:
- Take a leading role in delivering cyber security assessment and consulting engagements;
- Take a lead role in a range of technical penetration testing engagements. Perform infrastructure and application penetrations tests (e.g. Computer networks, web applications, mobile applications, mobile devices etc.) as well as physical security review and social engineering tests;
- Perform security / gap analysis reviews in line with leading industry standards e.g. ISO, NIST, SABSA etc.;
- Help clients respond in case of a security incident. Incident response may vary from a major to minor incidents;
- Participate in engagements related to BCP / DR / PCI-DSS;
- Policies / procedures / security architecture review and design in line with leading practices;
- Preparing scope of work at start of engagements, formal reports at the end of each engagement and presentation of reports to clients;
- Be a technical specialist that can demonstrate flexibility. The roles are varied, and offer the ability to work across functional and technical areas where desired;
- contribute to team knowledge and development of new service offerings;
- Be innovative and identify smart ways of working, without compromising on quality; and contributing to identifying opportunities and winning new business by creating proposals, social networking etc.
Skills and attributes:
- Candidates should have strong academic or professional qualifications with a focus to work in their chosen field;
- CISA/CISSP/SSCP/OSCP/CEH/SANS/Cisco/MSFT etc., any of which are desirable, but not essential;
- Ideally 2 years of relevant professional experience in the field of Information Security;
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Client facing experience is desirable;
- Should be able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks. Strong focus on quality; and excellent report writing, presentation and customer interaction skills.
If you are interested in making this position yours, please contact Al on 01 676 0505, click apply below