Ammeon is a services and solutions partner that helps organisations grasp the opportunities presented by emerging technologies and maintain that leading edge. Our end-to-end set of consulting, learning and technology services and solutions enables our customers to derive value from DevOps, Cloud and related fields. We believe the future should never leave our customers behind and we are committed to realising this vision. If this sounds good to you – join us.
About the role:
The Cloud Architect is responsible for driving the vision for network management and orchestration in a virtualised WebScale Ecosystem.
The role involves working closely with product management/ senior management and customers to define and agree strategic direction. The Cloud Architect will also work with feature teams in an Agile development environment to bring products to market.
- Degree in Software Development/Electronics or related Science/Technology discipline.
- 5+ years relevant Software Development experience.
- Proficient in one or more of the following languages: Python, Java, C++ or Erlang.
- Experience deploying and managing Cloud environments based on Openstack and/or VMWare
- Experience designing and building applications for deployment in a Cloud/PaaS environment
- Experience building applications targeted at PaaS environments such as Openshift, Cloudfoundary
- Understanding of the Network Function Virtualization Architecture
- Understanding Management challenges of Cloud & IP Networks in terms of NFV & SDN is desirable.
- Customer Focused, Strong Team Player with Excellent Communication Skills.
- Experience of working across different organizations/teams within a multi-cultural & international environment.
- Ability to drive technical discussion, analyse technical problems and steer new product development.
- Competitive salary
- Great location in the heart of Dublin city centre
- Excellent opportunities to experiment with new technologies
- Learning and development opportunities
- Staff technical talks
- Regular staff competitions
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Recruitment agencies need not apply.