Ammeon is a services and solutions partner that helps organisations grasp the opportunities presented by emerging technologies and maintain that leading edge. Our end-to-end set of consulting, learning and technology services and solutions enables our customers to derive value from DevOps, Cloud and related fields. We believe the future should never leave our customers behind and we are committed to realising this vision. If this sounds good to you – join us.
- Experience pf working in an Agile environment
- Experience if working with the Ymer UI SDK ideal
- Proven competence in large scale SPA development
- Knowledge of front-end architecture patterns
- Experience of multi device development including RWD techniques and patterns
- Experience of client side testing (unit, BIT, acceptance and performance)
- Familiarity with HTML5 APIs such as Service Worker and Web Components
- Knowledge of latest ECMAscript standard including transpilers (such as Babel)
- Knowledge of CSS3 including common frameworks (LESS) and methods (BEM)
- Familiarity with popular JS frameworks and libraries
- Understanding and experience of popular app frameworks (such as React, Angular)
- Experience of working with build and packaging systems (such as Webpack and NPM)
- Design Awareness, Web Usability and UX Skills
- Primary or Postgraduate degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related discipline preferred
- Familiarity and experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience developing and deploying solutions on one or more major Cloud platforms e.g. Amazon AWS, Google, Azure.
- Familiarity with one or more RDBMS’s e.g. Postgres, MySql, Oracle
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Docker
- Serverless Architecture
- Competitive salary
- Great location in the heart of Dublin city centre
- Excellent opportunities to experiment with new technologies
- Learning and development opportunities
- Staff technical talks
- Regular staff competitions
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Recruitment agencies need not apply.