Ammeon is a services and solutions partner that helps organisations grasp the opportunities presented by emerging technologies and maintain that leading edge.
Our end-to-end set of consulting, learning and technology services and solutions enables our customers to derive value from DevOps, Cloud and related fields.
We believe the future should never leave our customers behind and we are committed to realising this vision. If this sounds good to you - join us.
Great opportunity for a Technical Writer to join an exciting software development team based in Dublin city centre. The successful candidate will work in an Agile development environment and will be responsible for creating and editing technical documentation for the next generation of products across a number of projects. We are recruiting for Technical Writers for a complex Telecoms infrastructure platform.
- Create and update existing documentation including installation and upgrade guides, user guides, SDKs and online help
- Create standard documentation templates based on existing corporate standards
- Collaborate with Scrum teams to gather required information for technical documentation
- Maintain content for and manage multiple projects simultaneously; learn the products and work as an integral part of the product team
- Coordinate document reviews with the appropriate development and test teams
- Manage and close documentation bugs in a timely manner
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- 4 + years’ experience in technical writing, preferably within the software sector
- Experience authoring and managing technical software documentation
- Attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate clearly with other team members
- Excellent organizational skills and proven ability to work within team deadlines
- Experience with Confluence and Jira tool set desirable.
- Linux experience/knowledge desirable.
- Degree in related field desirable.
- Competitive salary
- Great location in the heart of Dublin City Centre
- Excellent opportunities to experiment with new technologies
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Staff technical talks
- Regular staff competitions
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Recruitment agencies need not apply.