Enterprise People are currently seeking an Oracle Applications DBA for a 6 Month Contract based in Dublin. Reporting to the Technical Lead, the Oracle Applications DBA will have responsibility for supporting and maintaining a number of Oracle systems and ensuring the successful delivery of key business deliverables while actively enhancing the efficiency of the systems.
- Administration of Database systems and related environments within the Applications Technology Team
- Perform and provide strategic leadership and knowledge on database performance tuning, backup and recovery, and high availability concepts
- Implement database and application patches, new releases, including major upgrades to various Oracle Applications
- Work with analysts and business teams on major new projects and assist on the technical design and implementation
- Implement backup, recovery, information lifecycle management, and high availability plans with tools such as RMAN and Dataguard
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- A 3rd Level Qualification
- Minimum of 6 Years experience of Oracle databases 10g, 11g and 12c (preferable)
- Oracle RAC, Oracle Data Guard experience
- Windows, Linux, Unix OS Skills including installation, configuration, troubleshooting
- PL/SQL development experience an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People on 00 353 1 628 7800.
For all of our vacancies please visit www.enterprisepeople.ie/vacancies.php