Enterprise People are currently seeking a Web Developer for a 6 Month Contract based in Dublin. Reporting to the Applications Manager, the Web Developer will join the existing Web Development team who are responsible for developing and implementing high quality internet applications for our client’s suite of products.
· Design and implement new features both on your own and as a member of a feature-driven team Provide input into the technical direction of the project (s)
· Create client-side branding in a complex rich-client application and assist with the design of these features and their implementation to agreed timelines Manage and implement the customisation of current applications in line with changing business needs
· Follow sound software design, process and quality practices
· Assist with the maintaining and support of new and existing features by liaising with the QA and support teams
· Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- A 3rd Level Qualification
- Good AngularJS experience
- Non-scripting Programming experience would be an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail and strong aptitude for learning new technologies
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Call Patrick at Enterprise People on 00 353 1 628 7800 for more information.
For all of our vacancies please visit www.enterprisepeople.ie/vacancies.php