Enterprise People are currently seeking a Build / SCM Engineer for a leading Dublin based client. The Build / SCM Engineer will be responsible for Continuous Integration and Version Control tools and processes across a range of products including server based products and browser/mobile products. The role requires coordination and collaboration with Development, QA, Customer Support and the Professional Services teams to build and release high quality software across multiple products.
The successful candidate will be a smart, passionate engineer with excellent attention to detail.
· Maintain existing build tools and process, including performing continuous and release software builds of Windows, NIX and Mobile products
· Work with development teams to configure and maintain product(s) code base
· Manage and implement the customisation of current applications in line with changing business needs
· Plan, design, develop, test and deploy new build tools to meet the requirements of the development and QA teams
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years' experience in a Software Configuration Management / Build Engineer role
- Advanced knowledge of version control (SVN) including branching, merging, conflict resolution, troubleshooting and backup/recovery
- Solid understanding and experience with Continuous Integration using tools such as Jenkins and/or Maven
- Solid understanding of Make, ANT, Automated scripts using Perl/Python
· Experience in Windows & Linux server maintenance and shell scripting
· Experience in building products for mobile platforms – Android, iOS & Windows Phone
· Good problem solving skills
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Call Patrick at Enterprise People on 00 353 1 628 7800 for more information.
For all of our vacancies please visit www.enterprisepeople.ie/vacancies.php