Enterprise People are currently seeking a Hogan Developer for a 6 Month Contract based in Dublin City Centre. Reporting to the IT Applications Manager, the Hogan Developer will join our client’s existing development team who are responsible for all Hogan ILP development and support.
As a member of the Hogan team, you will analyse existing systems, identify / validate business requirements and join cross-functional projects to evaluate current and future system requirements.
- Develop Hogan Applications
- Support development of projects from inception through testing and final delivery
- Identify, communicate, and advise on development issues
- Ensure quality development standards are maintained at all times
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- A 3rd Level Qualification
- 5+ Hogan Development experience (ILP)
- Good Business / Systems Analysis experience
- Good Documentation experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People on 00 353 1 628 7800 for more information.
For all of our vacancies please visit www.enterprisepeople.ie/vacancies.php