Our Client in Dublin City Centre is looking to hire a PM to join a team responsible for Core development for 2 applications. This role is available due to new business and will be initially an 8 month daily rate contract. If you have experience with project management, particularly within TA/Investor Services get in touch today.
- You will be responsible for large scale projects with multiple work streams.
- You will have responsibility for the project coordination within Transfer Agency, will actively lead project meetings, monitor the progress of the assigned projects and provide updated status to the business units.
- You will be required to ensure all document issues, coordinate solutions and monitor their closure and is also responsible for the coordination of testing and implementation of the project including the development of procedures, controls and training.
- You will be expected to work on several projects at one time.
- You will interact with all groups involved in the project lifecycle, both internal and external, with the ultimate goal of ensuring successful completion of the project.
Experience with Software Delivery Lifecycle and project management fundamentals.
Advanced computer skills (MS Office: Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook) Excellent communication skills, Superior planning skills, Ability to manage multiple tasks and must be deadline-oriented.
Management/supervisory/project management experience in financial services.
If you are interested in making this position yours, please contact Al on 01 676 0505, click apply below
Voted Best in Practice Accountancy & Finance 2012, 2013 & 2015 Quest is a team of experienced and professional Financial Recruiters solely dedicated to recruiting for Accountancy and Financial Services Professionals.
Through its reputation, in-depth sector knowledge and impeccable standards of conduct and confidentiality, Quest has developed professional relationships with World Leaders in Financial Services and Accountancy throughout Ireland, Luxembourg, Bermuda and the Cayman Islands. Quest’s experienced Team offers a personalized service and listens closely to what you want - your career goals and motivations