Enterprise People are currently seeking a Project Manager for a 1 Year Contract based in Dublin. Reporting to the IT Director, the Project Manager will be responsible for the successful delivery of a range of e-Commerce based projects.
As the Project Manager, you will act as the main point of contact and support for internal and external stakeholders on a number of work streams and provide guidance to project teams when required.
The role will involve project planning, resource allocation / management, vendor management, business process analysis and project control.
· Support project work streams across various stages of the project lifecycle
Liaise with cross-functional diverse teams (business & technical) and external vendors
- Monitor project risks and scope to identify potential problems
- Produce project plans, highlight reports, risk logs, requests for change etc
- Manage client expectations by ensuring the delivery of the highest quality service
- Influence key stakeholders by communicating effectively at all levels
- Direct and motivate multi-disciplinary teams
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- A 3rd Level Qualification
- 7+ Years Project Management experience
- Proven ability to drive complex projects to completion
- Strong Software Implementation experience
- Good e-Commerce or Mobile Project experience
- Excellent Relationship Management experience
- PM Certification
- Excellent motivation, communication and interpersonal skills
Call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People on 00 353 1 628 7800.
For all of our vacancies please visit www.enterprisepeople.ie/vacancies.php