Senior QA Engineer (Networking Software)
The Senior QA Engineer will be working in an Agile Software Development environment to test new features of our client’s products. They’ll be devising test strategies that stress all aspects of the software’s design and implementation to ensure that our client’s reputation for his software quality is maintained and extended. They’ll also have responsibility for help migrate some of the manual testing away from manual methods and towards automation.
• You must be eligible to live and work in the EU on application
• At least 5 years’ experience
• Expert at spotting where fault lines occur in software and exploiting them to produce bugs
• Exposure to working with Linux
• Networking knowledge in some or all of the following: TCP, UDP, IP, IGMP/MLD, HTTP/S, IPSec, RADIUS, Diameter, etc.
• Some expertise in Perl, python or bash and Wireshark, Ethereal, or tcpdump
• Excellent English Communication Skills
• Educated to Bachelor’s level in Eng, CompSci or equivalent
• Exposure to Test Automation frameworks such as Selenium is an advantage
• Cisco Certification is an advantage